Friday, April 29, 2011

Sterling 2011

3:00 on Friday and we are settled in Sterling.  A very small group this year, so far only the Fleury boys and us.  Apparently a number of others are booked so hopefully they will appear shortly.  A good and uneventful drive out.  We decided (wisely) I think to trailer the A.  The temperature was only 5 when we left home and we had a number of rain falls on route.  That would have been no fun without windows.

On a non-Model A side note  - I'm so tired.  Got up at 4 to watch the Royal Wedding and it was worth every minute of me.  Being the hopeless romantic that I just loved the story book wedding.  They truly looked like Prince and Princess and I wish them health and happiness and more importantly some privacy please :-)

Well best go roam the halls and see who I can find :-)  catch up later

1 comment:

dustyroads said...

Glad the trip went well. Next year MY car will be ready. See y'all tomorrow around 0900.

Post a Comment